Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The overwhelmed stage...

The count is down to 6 DAYS.

Tomorrow I move out of my room for good, and will be a nomad for about 5 days. I have so many little things to do in the next week. Not to mention, I don't think that the proximity of my trip has sunk in yet.

I have received a couple of emails from my "buddy" from SMU, and she's seems to be on top of things. She's seems like she's totally ready and willing to help me get settled in. It's pretty exciting.

Also, I have been looking for a church to attend while in Singapore. I came across this one:

City Harvest Church


I might just have to check it out. This semester needs to be an honest and real coming back to and building up of my relationship with Jesus. With everything that has gone on in the last year, I've allowed my spiritual life to suffer. So, it's boom or bust time, and I want to boom.

1 Comments:

At 12/29/2006 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, i like that church...sounds fun! oh, btw, can you pick me up some black market gum? haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home