Thursday, January 04, 2007

HOW COOL AM I?!

So I was having dinner with 3 exchange students - all of whom are Chinese (two are from Hong Kong and the third is a Chinese girl from Holland) - and well, let's just say that I had a small victory that I raced home to write about. I was sitting next to the boy from Hong Kong and toward the end of dinner he said "So did you learn to use chopsticks in the US?" and I, not really knowing at first where this was going, said "Oh, no...I learned here..this week." He made the "Oh!" face - you know, the eyes widen, surprised look face - and I said "um...am I doing it right?" because I'm thinking, either he's asking because he's impressed or he's embarrassed for me. WELL. Let me just say I'm awesome. He was impressed.

Now, I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything. All I'm saying is, that after only a week of eating with chopsticks, a guy from Hong Kong was surprised to find out that it had been only a week.

I
am
awesome.
I'll be signing autographs when I get back.

4 Comments:

At 1/04/2007 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on now... We know you have been working on that skill with your Right hand...

 
At 1/04/2007 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) Sounds like you're having a good time. And congrats on being the coolest ever! Course, you were that before, cause you know me.

 
At 1/05/2007 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's so funny
Bege

 
At 1/07/2007 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me!? We remember you practicing!!
Joiners

 

Post a Comment

<< Home