Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's my birthday!

So at home right now, it may be Jan 1, but here in Singapore, it is January 2! Today my SMU buddy is taking me to lunch - Japanese food I think? Anyways, I get to celebrate my birthday today and part of tomorrow (you know, until it is midnight EST...or really until it is midnight Central time because I was born in Texas?) Anyways, I'm 21!

4 Comments:

At 1/01/2007 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!

we will go to lunch when you get back!!

g

 
At 1/01/2007 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope Grandma gave you the envelop I left for you in Deep Run. Hugs, Aunt Dale

 
At 1/02/2007 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
Wish you were here to celebrate with your twin, Madeline.
Love, the Joiners

 
At 1/04/2007 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday! I did think about it before your birthday then it kind of slipped pass this is what birthdays do for you.
Aunt Donna Uncle Jeff
Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home