Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Composition in Malay

Today I had to write and recite to my professor a small composition about my family. So this is what I wrote:

Keluarga saya mempunyai lima orang: ayah, ibu, kakak, adik lelaki, and saya sendiri. Ayah dan ibu saya tinggal di Colorado. Kakak dan adik lelaki tinggal di North Carolina.

Translation: My family has five people: father, mother, older sister, younger brother and myself. My father and mother live in Colorado. My older sister and younger brother live in North Carolina.

;)

PS - I signed up with the SMU Trekking Club today for an overnight trip to the Pelepah Falls in the Malaysian state of Johor. In 2 1/2 weeks I will be in Malaysia (and out in nature too!)!!!

1 Comments:

At 1/15/2007 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah...how do you say "People back in America miss me very much."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home