Malay Midterm
I just finished my Malay midterm...way ahead of everyone else. As in, I stood up to turn it in because I had filled everything in and looked over it (and decided there wasn't really anything else that could be done with the matter), and the quiet classroom of 40+ students concentrating on their own papers became unquiet with a ripple of surprised "what?"s and "huh?"s. I'm not going to lie, I am pretty sure I turned red.
I mean, I knew that I was finishing the weekly in-class assignments pretty quickly but I assumed I wasn't the only one. Well. I sat there while the professor graded it, and tried to be cool by looking like I was occupied by something on my computer, when the professor was suddenly at my side, handing me back my paper and saying "good job." I made a 7.75 out of 10, which I would consider just OK (hey, it's passing and that's all that matters), but the professor reported to the murmuring classroom that I was a smart girl and something about they should follow my lead. I think I turned red again. Correction: I KNOW I turned red again.
I don't think I've gotten that kind of attention since Kinston High. Yikes.

1 Comments:
I've been resisting saying something embarrassing, but I still wanted to comment. "Way to go pumpkin." is the best I can manage.
Post a Comment
<< Home