Friday, May 11, 2007

Camp!

I moved down to camp yesterday afternoon, and was met by the task of unpacking from Singapore and all of last semester's stuff, and then repacking for the summer and next semester. Waaaayyyy tooooooo much stuff. Yikes. So, I just spread out my life across the couches and floor of the staff lounge and went to work. After a hard day's work...I am about halfway done.

Anyways, on Saturday I have to go back to Raleigh (an hour and a half away - where my home uni is) for my sister's graduation (she's getting her masters degree). Sunday miiiiight be a trip to Richmond, VA to see a certain Eugene (after all, there just so many Eugenes) who is working at King's Dominion. We'll see :) And then on Monday, it's to work I go - and nonstop until August.


Note: to answer questions about redirecting to my blog instead of keeping one just for my Singaporean counterparts - this is the only blog I have, haha, so, uh, here it is ;)

2 Comments:

At 5/11/2007 12:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

so, i watched you type this, so i have to be the first to comment. i'm gonna miss you. our time as roomies was WAY too short!

 
At 5/22/2007 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan! I had no idea you went to Singapore. That's so awesome! I'm jealous. I just spent the last hour reading your entire blog and checking out all the pictures. It looks like you had such a fabulous adventure! What's next? Maybe we can get together over the summer...I'm not too far from Rockfish ya know (Benson). Talk to ya soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home