Coming Home
It is currently 4:17 AM Singapore time...and I'm still awake. I just finished packing, and I ASSURE you, I am over the weight limit.
I mean, my luggage is over the weight limit...not me personally, haha.
Anyways, my flight to the States leaves at 9:45 - do the math; that's less than 5 and a half hours away. My friend, Jianxun is taking me to the airport...
And then it's over. 18 weeks that went by wayyy too fast. I'm still in sort of a state of shock that I'm REALLY leaving. But, I guess I have 24 hours of sitting in an airplane or airport to let it sink in and to reflect.
Ok, I'm going to end this sad and depressed sounding post.

1 Comments:
YEAH! you'll check this on America time. be thinking of all the stories you're gonna tell us. better make them interesting! i'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home