Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Whirlwind 48 Hours Left...

Back from Thailand! (See pictures below) It was a really beautiful country, but it was a good feeling when the plane touched down in Singapore - traveling always makes me tired! Anyways, as we were flying into Singapore, I also realized that it would be the last time I flew into Singapore for a loooong time. Sigh.

So, in my remaining 48 hours (which started this morning), I have so far: visited the ICA (Immigration and Customs Authority) building to cancel my student pass and get a social visit pass (so I will be in the country legally my last day haha); checked out with the hostel management and received back my huge deposit; had lunch with my fellow CFers; had coffee with another friend, and then went to buy some food and tea to take home; and finally, dinner and dessert with two of my classmates from Malay class. Tonight holds in store plenty of laundry and packing, and tomorrow the whole business repeats itself. Less than 36 hours left in Singapore....


--------------------
PICTURES FROM THAILAND

The highest point in Thailand...and it's a part of the Himalayas. Yes sir, mark that off the list, I have been to the Himalayas.

Waterfall!!!!

At the Grand Palace in Bangkok...I just like this picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home