Expanding Vocabularies?
I am not the only one whose vocabulary has grown in Singapore this semester - I mean, after all, it is an exchange, right?
Well, in the many hours spent in a study room in the library with the kids from CF, things happen, particularly lots of study breaks. So, to make a long story short, I called someone a pansy last night and then had to explain what it meant.
Today, at the height of "studying" I pulled my headphones out, just in time, to hear someone yell "PANSY!!!" at someone else.
In some small way, it's good to know I'm leaving my mark, haha.

2 Comments:
now you just have to teach the rock climbing kids our patented panic sound. "huuuuuaa"
Jordan, I must say, I really enjoy reading these posts. :-) I am so glad you're having a good time. :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home