Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bro's in Singapo too...

I suppose that some form of updation should occur as I am in my last 6 hours here on this fine little island of Singapore.

I am leaving with a quite full belly and a fine start on what will soon enough be a tan. I even made some new friends. So in summation, a good trip indeed.

I went to the zoo, saw the Botanic Gardens, ate durians, and walked through as many malls as my poor little feet could handle. I managed to not get lost and more or less figured out the bus system. Singapore is like New York, but tropical...a real mix of people with myself being in the minority but I honestly never felt out of place. It was a nice introduction to Asian culture.

I'm out lah.

brooke (hence the title)

2 Comments:

At 3/15/2007 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was really confused, I thought to myself,"Why is Tyler in Singapore?"

 
At 3/15/2007 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll never remember to add my name to the end of these things.
-Bege

 

Post a Comment

<< Home