Thursday, March 29, 2007

Classes are OVER

As I walked out of my philosophy class today, I realized I had just attended my very last SMU class. Now, I just have countless hours studying in the library and then 4 exams (well, the 4 exams are a definite...I am hopeful about the countless hours of studying). Next week is the reading week and then the following week is exams.

And THEN

April 15th I am going to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for 3 and a half days!

And THEN

I am going to the Christian Fellowship April Bible Retreat (it came down to a decision of travel more or spend time with my friends)

And THEN

this is still tentative - about 5 days in Chiang Mai and Bangkok, Thailand.

And THEN

....it's Stateside on April 30th.

Ah, only four and a half more weeks...I had better make a list of things to buy and things to do, so I don't leave Singapore with unfinished business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home