Monday, January 22, 2007

ORTS!

OPERATION RESCUE THE SKIRT
I had left it hanging on the window to dry, but when I got back to my room, I found that my skirt was missing!Then I got worried because I didn't see it outside and I thought maybe it had fallen in the little pond and had sunk....But then! I saw it! It was on the ledge above the window below mine. Oh, and it was very conveniently out of reach.

So I had to get creative. I needed something long and capable of hooking. So I tried my climbing harness.That failed so I tried the next thing I saw - a shirt.
It was too short. Then I realized, I'm an idiot. And I got out a belt.
This is me going in for the kill.
SUCCESS!

1 Comments:

At 1/23/2007 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...i must say, i'm impressed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home