Monday, January 29, 2007

A Very Wet Weekend

I'm absolutely exhausted! And, I think I'm coming down with a cold. But, no worries ;) it's all just the result of a fun weekend.

I stayed wet most of the weekend due to rain, playing in the waterfalls, and having to cross the river through waist-deep water. But, aside from the wet weather, it was a fun trip because the group of students was a lot of fun. There were about 38 of us, and the kids that organized it did an amazing job - exactly what you'd want on an adventure staff ;). I met a lot of people and really thoroughly enjoyed the trip. And besides, how often do you camp out in the rain forest of Malaysia?

But now that I'm back in S'pore, I think I'm going to continue falling out of communication because school work is picking up. So I better get back to it!

PS - the moment that reminded me of camp: We ate a celebratory seafood dinner in Malaysia on our way back, and things like crabs and prawns (giant shrimp) require eating with your hands. One of the guys said "the last time I washed my hands was in the last river we crossed!"

1 Comments:

At 1/29/2007 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you had fun, lah?
-see, i can do it too
Bege

 

Post a Comment

<< Home